Thursday, 25 October 2012

Path of Samsara - band flyer


I totally forgot to tell you that a band from Germany asked me if they could use my "Ferocious" illustration of Kali for their band's flyer. Of course I said yes as long as they sent me a copy of the flyer.  Look at how nicely it turned out!


The band is called Path of Samsara, and their music is described as "black magic rock 'n' roll". I'm really pleased at how good these flyers look, and the band's psychadelic logo works well with the illustration.  I also think it looks great with just a little colour here and there.  Very happy!

This has been a busy year! I feel like I've been neglecting this blog a bit, but at the moment between work, going to French evening classes, rehearsing for the end-of -year belly dance performance and making new  hats for Edgeley, I'm flat out. More info on the hats next post, I promise, and a cocktail hat tutorial coming up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment