Friday, 8 April 2011

Bare Naked Ladies (and cake)

Ever since I was a child, I have always loved the idea of a scantily clad lady bursting out of a giant birthday cake.  It's three of my favourite things all rolled into one - cake, naked ladies and suprises! The question is, does this ever really happen in real life?  And in the sweet and wholesome way that I crave?  Methinks not.

Anyway, that's what I decided to draw on the birthday card for my new mister. (Sorry for the blurry photo).  Happy Birthday Mr. Macska!

2 comments:

  1. Classic, love it! I am sure my hubby would love to see that. I have always wondered whether people eat the cake afterwards?!! Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love the whole scantily-clad-woman-jumping-out-of-cake thing too. Awesome drawing!! I don't think I've ever seen one of your illustrations before.

    ReplyDelete