Tuesday, 23 November 2010

My First Award


I've been on holidays, but while I was away, Vintage Belle chose me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I'm very flattered, and the nice thing is, I get to choose some blogs I would like to give the award to.

The conditions of the award are:

1. Accept the award, and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who awarded it to you.

2. Choose 15 other bloggers who you have recently discovered to give the award to.

3. Leave a post for those bloggers to let them know you have chosen them.

The blogs I have chosen (I was lazy and just chose 12) are (in no particular order):


They are mostly vintage/sewing blogs, although there are a couple of other suprises!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of my blog for the award!! I am honored! I can't wait to check out some of these blogs you have listed they sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya and (((thank you))) for the blog award! I think I have won a grand total of 3 so far, and two I forgot to post on my blog! Ugh lol...

    Love your blog too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thanks so much for the blog award :) I am really glad you liked my corset conundrum post (asymetry).. I've been working on that particular garment today so will be posting about it again soon! Thanks again. J

    ReplyDelete