Sunday, 5 September 2010

Blue Leopard



Here I am hamming it up on a Saturday night, about to go out on the town. I'm trying out a new hairstyle from Vintage Hairstyling: Retro Styles with Step-by-step Techniques by Lauren Rennells, which is an amazing book showing you how to do all the pincurls and victory rolls you could ever want, and with lots of great hairstyles to do.


Blouse: Route 66
Skirt: made by me
Shoes: Mollini
Belt: I think I stole it from my mother
Anchor pendant: Metal Couture
Lipstick: M.A.C. Russian Red

3 comments:

  1. S, wow you look very bombshell and very Joanie! My hubby kept on looking over my shoulder at you - naughty boy! Thanks so much for the tip about that book, am going to be buying that for sure. I love your suitcases on the left of your photo by the way, I am dying to get myself a hatbox! Great to see you the other day, loved having a chat with a gorgeous fellow vintage lover. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You simply look fabulous!
    I am seeing a lot of leopard print lately and I like that.

    Are those cute little bows on your peeptoe shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintagesuburbia: Thank you so much, I've lost a little bit of weight and can just squeeze into some of the clothes that have been off limits for the past six months! The lovely suitcase belongs to my cousin, I wish it were mine.

    Nancy Ricci: yes, they are black grosgrain/faille fabric with big bows on the front, real cartoon shoes!

    ReplyDelete