Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Waaaah!!!


Bloody buggery bum! I'm so cross, I had this lovely pair of green satin shoes on laybuy at Mollini, and when I went to pick them up, I found that the shop had suddenly closed, and the whole company has gone bankrupt. So I can't have the shoes or my money back. Luckily I had only put $30 on them, but I wanted them!!! They were so pretty, with a little peep-toe and a swirl of satin on the front, so grown-up and classy, and such a wonderful emerald colour.

(Ok, before you feel completely sorry for me, I did pick up a pair of the same shoes in black for $20 at the factory outlet, but they aren't green! Booo.)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I can't believe that happened. Mollini - I think there is (or rather was!) one in Chadstone. Can't believe they have gone out of business. I was trying to rack my lawyer brain for a way to get your money back but there is probably no money to be had by the sounds of it. What a bummer!
    Maria, Vintage Suburbia x

    ReplyDelete