Sunday, 10 May 2009

Swap-o-rama!


I've been feeling a little uninspired in the crafty department lately, and the other day I was feeling quite down, when the postman arrived with a great big parcel from the US! How exciting, I thought, wracking my brains to try and remember if I had ordered anything from overseas lately. Of course, it was my swap parcel from the Ravelry Blythe Swap 4, sent by the lovely Gypsysoul. Well, it just made my day, because I think it was the nicest swap I have ever received! You can see how everything was beautifully wrapped, so it was felt like a birthday or Christmas opening all the presents.

Look at all the goodies inside! Not only were there two tiny little jumpers and a skirt, but also a hat and scarf set, a gorgeous notebook and matching tin, and a hooded cape that makes Ivy look just like Little Red Riding Hood. Also, matching necklaces for me and Ivy, with little skulls on the ends!


Here's Ivy enjoying her new hat, skirt and necklace in the garden today. Below are a few of the things that I've sent to Gypsysoul. The colours turned out a bit funny, the hat and scarf are actually a dark red, and the little cardigan is bright turquoise. I hope she enjoys them as much as I enjoyed my parcel!

No comments:

Post a Comment