Wednesday, 5 November 2008

This is Halloween


A little late, but here are a couple of photos of my Halloween costume, scary huh! The ghost with me is my friend Vera, who wanted something cheap and easy to dress up in, hence the classic sheet-ghost, which I've never actually seen anyone dress up as in real life. Full marks to her for keeping it on all night, and even managing to drink and smoke and dance in it!


Note to self: do not try and buy white facepaint during your lunchbreak on Halloween, you will end up in the middle of an enormous queue in Bernard's Magic Shop, grinding your teeth in frustration while office workers stock up on fake blood and vampire teeth and devil horns. Not much fun.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do the ghost/ sheet costume, either!

    ReplyDelete