Sunday, 19 October 2008
I had to make a Halloween themed biscornu for a swap, but I wasn't sure what to do. Eventually I settled on this pattern, which is a combination of a leaf pattern I found here, and skull and crossbones from a knitting pattern. The skulls are done in glow-in-the-dark thread for added spookiness!
Yesterday I had a stall at the Rose Street Artist Market with my friend Georgia. She was selling her dichromic glass jewellery, and I was selling my magnetic dolls, some cards, zippered purses and some needle felted earrings and pins. It was incredibly hot, we were inside but it got up to about 32 degrees according to my phone (which is totally nerdy and has a themometer on it, as well as a compass and other useful things). It was a bit slow, I sold two magnetic doll sets, two cards, and a pair of little mushroom earrings. I suppose it will get better closer to Christmas.