Thursday, 19 June 2008

Dresses


Here is Ivy's lovely new dress from Academy Bedlam on Etsy. Can you see the deer and turquoise mushrooms on it? How could I resist! Around her is all the cool little things that came along with it, I especially like the pineapple hair clip she is wearing. It's so dark here in the mornings before work, and then it's dark by the time I get home, so when the days get longer, I'll take some better pictures outside.

I had a stall at the Camberwell Market with my cousins on the weekend, just selling old clothes. While I was there, I picked up these two lovely patterns for $6! The blue polka dots one is from 1953, and as far as I can see has never been used. The wiggle dress is from 1957, and while it has been used I think all the pieces are there. I wish women still went out in gloves and a cunning little hat with a net veil!

No comments:

Post a Comment